Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wright and Wrong 2

Bri and I decided to add our own Wrights and Wrongs of the day.
Wright: I got put on-call last night and didn't have to work after the game. This meant I could sleep and actually stay awake in church. It was a good thing because I ended up sitting on the stand. When we got to church a Bishopric member told us that the ward organist was feeling sick and asked if Bri could step in. No, problem right?
Wrong: There are three hymns that Bri doesn't feel comfortable playing without practice: True to the Faith, For the Strength of the Hills, and For all the Saints. Yup, you guessed it. For all the Saints was the opening hymn and For the Strength of the Hills was the closing.
Wright
: Bri played very well and the bishopric apologized multiple times for throwing the songs at him with no practice.
Wrong: Now we're both at work till 6 in the morning. Yuck! :) Lovely way to start out a busy week.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Sounds like the hymns went ok. I don't know how you two work those graveyard shifts!

Sharon said...

I like it!! and I agree night shifts change a person