Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 2



Part of my support crew arrived this morning.



Love row 42, I think I can find it--I know I can find it
it will be the only bike left in T1.

I drop my bike off right here tomorrow.
The finish line, I refused to walk across it today.
I am working on my transitions bags, decisions, decisions especially what to wear, it's supposed to rain, that changes everything.  Long sleeve, short sleeve, swim in tri kit or speedo, jacket, no jacket, running tights, shorts or stay in kit?  Hmmmm, I don't know.  Today was a fun day, we picked up Kev at the airport this morning and Kyle, Brad and Brent will be here soon.  I walked around the expo, had a very cool laser treatment done on my shoulder (darn swimming) went to the mandatory meeting, Yep I think I'm ready.


No comments: