Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Takhmao

 This was in Phnom Penh
Takhmao
Wow sounds like a lot going on at home. I am so glad to hear the baby is here and she is beautiful. As far as some things about my new area,  it is a lot like my old area but we have this random village that we cover as well and its an hour and half bike ride away so I really like that because I get to leave the city and get a little bit of quiet. All and all I think I am going to like this area much better my new comp ElderAnderson is very laid back so its way nice ...... Being senior comp is kinda fun... its not really any different. The house is nice there is one other companionship in there and there are lots of other house guests like demon spiders that are huge like bigger than your hand and then there was a snake in there this morning... gotta love Cambodia... The investigators in this area are great we are teaching three families which is awesome and we are also teaching this old deaf guy whose wife is a member and is the most humble, kind man I have ever met in my life but I feel like I am day one in my languge because we teach him by writing on white boards so I have to learn how to spell and write words in script faster... but its way fun but he can speak which is good he just cant hear, but this area is slower than my old area right now I am not teaching as much but hopefully that will change once I learn how to work the area better, anyways doing ok I love you all so much and miss you tons...anyways thats all for me I'll have more next week once I'm more settled in.


Love, Elder Wright


  Brent said a boy told him the mine warning signs are to keep cars out.  Just be careful anyway child!

No comments: