Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Brent in Cambodia 10/11/11

 Brent's district in Takhmao
 Hey mom and dad I picked up a sweet training bike!  Are we going to do Ironman Arizona 2013 or Ironman St. George 2013?
 This is behind an investigators house.
I'm not sure where this is, I'll ask him next week, maybe the Mekong River?

Hey mom and family and friends,
This week was pretty good. We got to watch general conference and that was way awesome...  Our area is doing good.  Elder Anderson and I are working very hard, but also have set goals to just have fun with it which we are doing. It's still hard but I love my area and my comp so life is just fine. I got a three letters from dad yesterday! Thank you so much for writing me and then you are never going to believe this but the ipod actually came in the mail! I was so happy and it has some really good spiritual music on there thank you so much it only took five months to get here! Lol, but how are things back home? I love you all so much, we should have five baptisms this Sunday so we are excited about that... other than that not much else is new just plugging away till I get to talk to you at Christmas! Love, Elder Wright




No comments: