Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just a Saturday



 Brad, and I'm just a  little proud to say that youtube and I did that great job tying Brad's new bowtie, nope it's not pretied!


Brad and Kyle
I am surely the most boring mom in the world, I love peaceful, uneventful days, yesterday was just one of those days you have to savor!  I did a long run in the morning and then a really great yoga class.  Craig and Brad did a church service project, they drove around picking up bags of donated groceries, Brad loved it 'cause he got to drive and Craig was the runner!  And Kyle...well Kyle got caught up on some sleep. After lunch I took Brad to get some new clothes for the Assisteens dance, he wanted suspenders and a bow tie and he's outgrown his church pants, so some new pants too.  (Hey Grammy and Papa, I'm thinking Brad's looking a lot like Bamp with those suspenders!) The boys went to the dance, Craig and I had jacuzzi night and a date.  The dance was "lame"  too bad, they should have gone to stake dance, at least they had the In 'N Out trailer!!!  But it was a nice Saturday.


2 comments:

Kevin said...

you could have called me about the bowtie...

Melinda said...

Hey we checked the closets to see if we could find any of your bowties, no luck! :(