Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Skills in Cambodia


Brent planting rice.  I told him it looked like a lot of fun, what boy of any age doesn't love the mud.  He agreed except for the leeches. (Hey Grammy and Papa do you think Colusa County could use his rice skills?)  He celebrated his one year mark on January 5!!!!  This Friday he will be transferred from Takhmao to Battambang, It's about four hours north of where he is now.  He's pretty excited for the change, but will miss his comp Elder Hall.  In Battambang he will be a district leader, I told him I was pretty sure district leaders would have cell phones so they could call their moms, he said, "haha mom, I've got a cell phone in my pocket right now" so umm I guess no phone calls till Mothers Day......
We love and miss you Brent, I will try to get some Christmas and cabin pictures up for you....

3 comments:

Judy said...

VERY cool hat, and how awesome that he is wearing a Redlands Community Service Day shirt!

B said...

That hat is awesome!

Yadu Karu said...

nice :)