Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Brent Wright i want that shirt where did it go?


  • Kyle Wright I haven't seen it in a while, but if you find it...it's mine! Haha

  • Brent Wright i bought it its mine come live with me and we will share it.... im still bitter you chose davis

  • Kyle Wright Ya ya...Davis is better than BYU...just sayin

  • Kevin Lytal Wright Actually, I bought it. It's mine. And I have it. However, I'm willing to part ways with it to whoever comes to Maine to see me first.

  • Brent Wright oh yeah thats tru that one is yours... i am pretty sure u have others of mine though.... and i want to go to maine but it is sooo far away

  • Kyle Wright I want the shirt...I'll look for flights
    16 hours ago · Like · 2

    Having only one daughter you might think that I missed out on the sisterly fights over clothes!!!

  • No comments: