Friday, May 30, 2008

Vikingman This and Vikingman That

WooHoo, this morning there was an e-mail from the race director of Vikingman, they will not strictly enforce cut-off times so everyone (hopefully) can finish. I'm excited and scared, this morning I'm going to do a long run, probably about 8-10 miles and a long easy bike, short run tomorrow. After that I'm just doing a few swims, short runs and bikes.
Kerri picked up a cap for both of us yesterday, I don't have booties, hopefully it will be ok. Ker is having some bike problems, I hope we can get something worked out. She may be able to use Kyle's. She is so used to pulling the trailer with the boys and running with the boys that she will just fly without the extra weight.
Craig, Brent and Brad are doing Mt. San Bernardino after school today, Kyle is going to Disneyland with CJSF. The hike is a training hike for Mount Whitney.
Sorry if you're tired of hearing me ramble on about Vikingman, soon it will be over! Whatever happens, happens, too late now to change anything.

No comments: