Monday, October 20, 2008

Burley Lions Spudman Triathlon 2009 Free--Yippee!!!

After pretty much deciding after 2008 Spudman (see race report) that I didn't want to do it again next year, I got an email today from Spudman saying that everyone in Wave 7 would get guaranteed entry (no sitting at the computer reloading Active.com trying to get in) and not only that, but it's free.
I think that's pretty generous of the Burley Lions, I really don't feel they owe me anything. Thanks Spudman and Lions.   Now I'm definitely registering, still lacking a little motivation though. So family, anyone else want to do it, it would be way more fun/motivating if there's a bunch of us.  Maybe I can even talk dad into it this year.  Wayne, Janet, Jeppsons, Lillywhites, Olsons, Adams?  If we start now there's plenty of time to train.  Who's in?

No comments: