Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More Commuting, Spring Break Week 2

Tomorrow I fly back to Utah, I'm getting a feel for Craig's back and forth. I don't like it. He doesn't like it. But as for Spring Break Week 2, the boys skied again today at Canyons and had a good time. Thursday in the wee hours of the morning they leave for Coyote Gulch/Escalante. It will be a hurried trip to make it back for Breanna's wedding on Saturday, but should be fun. We bought innertubes for the boys to float in last week, Craig didn't want one, he said he would hike the river. The boys and I decided why hike when you can float and bought him one anyway. I almost got him one that reclines with cupholders but decided it weighed too much.  He'll thank me later for the tube I'm sure!
Coyote Gulch
While the boys (except Bri who has classes and his own rec class trip, and Brent who is working for Kendall) are gone I am playing with the grandsons.  Kerri is studying all day Thursday and takes her big test on Friday, it's not her board, but the test she has to pass to take her boards.  I'm not sure what we're doing yet but I'm sure it will involve cooking, dinosaurs, shopping for new toys and artwork.  We'll be back in Redlands on Sunday, however it is the last day of the Redlands Bicycle Classic so we'll see if we can actually get to our house.

No comments: