Sunday, March 22, 2009

Skiing, Skiing


Canyons
Sundance

Music and the Spoken Word, the boys really enjoyed going to the live broadcast this morning, they were really happy when they realized it was only a half hour broadcast.

Brent, Kyle and Brad it was a beautiful morning.
Brad at the Visitors Center
Brent, Brad and Kyle in the Tabernacle
 We had Brad's birthday dinner tonight.  If you are wondering if you forgot Brad's birthday, no your memory is ok, it really is Thursday, but he is going on a hiking trip.  Craig, Kev, Kyle and Brad are doing a Coyote Gulch trip.  

Brad put all the candles very close together so he could blow them out easily, but he wouldn't tell us what the wish was.

Do all the pictures we have of Sarah and Brian seem very similar?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brad!! I hope you have fun on your hiking trip. It sounds like it will be a big one. How far are you going?
That was nice you got to go hear the Spoken word. I went once. I imagine you are all having fun this week. Have a good week.

debi said...

I didn't mean for my comment to be anonymous. I'm still learning what buttons I'm suppose to push Have a good day. Debi