Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fw: Photos

Wedding plans are coming along, Brian and Sarah have already selected a beautiful location, I'm going to visit the weekend after Mother's Day and go shopping with Sarah and Bonnie, fun girl stuff.  No Bri you can't go dress shopping!  Sarah's Dad took these pictures today, I think they're great.  Hmm....reminds me I need to be digging up some pictures of Brian throughout the years, I think it's doable, Bri is number three, but forget about it for Brent.  Brent was number four, born before the digital age when he needed a baby picture for a class I finally said, "here just take this one, (of Kevin) no one will know it's not you."  I know, another moment of proud parenting.  But speaking of proud parenting, don't these pictures speak for themselves, we are very lucky parents to have raised Brian and to have Sarah joining the family.



-----Original Message-----



Subject: Photos





Boy, these kids are photogenic! We got some great shots today. I didn't retouch or crop any of these - just resized quickly to be able to send to you.



Enjoy!



David

4 comments:

B said...

Don't worry, I have no desire to go dress shopping. It's just a strange tradition that I'm not allowed to see the dress until the wedding day...

Snakebit said...

Great photos. Beautiful couple. Brian, there is also a tradition that the groom is not allowed to see the bride on wedding day until the time of the wedding. I suspect that one will be a little harder to swallow!

B said...

Well, considering we have to be at the temple an hour before the wedding, I don't think that will be an issue ;) Plus, that gives me more time to sleep in, eat breakfast and get ready. :)

Ker said...

Kendall went with me to one of my dress fittings, everyone in the wedding shop freaked out becuase he was seeing the dress. But.... no bad luck on the wedding day and we're still married.