Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Is This for Craig or Lorene?

I was thinking it was time for a new background and look what I found!!! I chuckled as soon as I saw it, I knew I just had to have it, at least for awhile. Couldn't decide who it was for. I know what Craig thinks and I know what Lorene thinks. So everyone, do you like the background? Fill in the blank, this background is definitely for ________________________________________. I was thinking you would fill in the blank with one of two names, however if you would like to nominate someone else, feel free!

9 comments:

Melinda said...

Brad says Lorene!

Ker said...

As long as I can remember its been Lorene that's "gorilla"

Sharon said...

Craig...because he came up with the name :)

Anonymous said...

That's so cool that your blog background is pictures of your husband.

Kendra said...

Definetely Craig!!!

Kevin said...

afraid it's lorene

Lorene said...

Craig...DUH!

Craig said...

I remember the day we brought you home from the zoo.

Nadine said...

Well I hate to admit it, but I have a brother and a sister that carry the name "gorilla." I'm just not sure which genes they got it from....mom or dad!