Tuesday, April 20, 2010

16 Candles

Team PossaAbilities Jawbones--best present ever.
Clothes, lets just open the clothes first and get it over with!
Rainbows! Thanks, Brent!
Umm..I got dish rags for my 16th birthday. No, Kyle those are bike cleaning rags, no more using moms dishtowels, bath towels for bike cleaning!

Bike tool bag, and squirt bottles for cleaning.

What is this?

Umm..they don't look like car keys. Oh maybe a new bike lock.

NO way! No WAY!


My brother Kevin is the best ever!
This was totally unexpected. Yep, the scooter is from Kev.
Thanks Kev. Mom and Dad are also handing over the Focus keys as soon as they bring it back from Utah, however that's just not too exciting.

3 comments:

Becky said...

awesome! maybe I should remind Kevin of my birthday.... :)

Sharon said...

What kind of scooter?

Melinda said...

Red! I'm not really sure, I think something Chinese, the instruction manual is hilarious. Example: Don't neglect the important acknowledge, so that can become a lot of damages. Or, sometimes it has breach the laws and damage safe of driver or others.
Now we have to get him signed up for motorcycle safety so he can get a motorcycle endorsement.