Sunday, June 27, 2010

Home again, Home again.....

Saturday Kevin and I did the Rock Cliff Jordanelle Olympic Distance Triathlon
Kevin had a great race, although he said it wasn't one of his favorite races. I will post a link to his race report when he writes one.
Here I am trying to get used to the bone chilling water. I had a terrible race (more about that on my training blog) but would have to say it was one of my favorites.
Hanging out in transition before the race.
Bike out, the good news...I was out of the water.

We brought our own cheering section, Ker
Bri and Sarah (they surprised me as I was headed out on the run, thanks, I needed that!)
Boys!
After the race we went to Park City for lunch and a little mountain biking for Kyle, Brad and Kev.
Kael and Kyle enjoyed the trampolines.

And flight school.
The boys loved mountain biking, Kyle Crash Wright did not crash, this is good, however I think Kev and Brad did, they have learned not to tell me too much about their crashes if they don't have to. We had a nice, busy, fast trip, nice to be home again.

No comments: