Tuesday, June 1, 2010

No Chillin'

The Summer in Review
Oh yeah, the summer hasn't happened yet, the boys are still in school until the middle of next week. I suppose I should say the summer in preview. Brad says, "No chillin'." The calendar is jam packed with summer fun. As soon as the boys get out of school they have Sisquoc (state junior road race championships), then their scuba trip, four fun days at Catalina, the next week is youth conference + Craig and I need to make a quick trip to Utah for business. July has a stake bicycle trip, scout camp, Capitol Reef Classic, a trip to California for Brian and Sarah (their second, I think the first one fits into our June schedule) A half iron race for me and then school starts again, Aug. 11. Wait, where do we fit in a trip to Grammy and Papa's (4th of July?), the beach and the cabin? Can't we have more summer.

No comments: