Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Portland

Two word description of Portland, rain and trees. Ok not in this picture but everywhere there are trees and more trees, it is really pretty. We are here for a practice management conference which is really pretty interesting. Usually I groan, quite loudly, about these conferences when I go with Craig, but this one is ok. Our hotel is right by the temple which was a pleasant surprise when we got here. I am hoping maybe we can go tomorrow evening.

Brad was really sick last night, why does it always seem that my kids only get sick when I am out of town? Luckily he is feeling better today, well enough to go to YM, although that may have something to do with the fact they are making longboards. Update on Brent: Brent is doing great, he's almost halfway through with the MTC and anxious to get to Cambodia.

2 comments:

Sonnenkind said...

beautiful pictures

Annalea said...

Those are lovely photos. Is there any chance you'd be willing to share a larger version of the Portland Temple shot? I'd love to have that put on a large canvas for my husband's office.

Either way, it's gorgeous!