Thursday, February 10, 2011

Voodoo...........

So the highlight of today wasn't Ricardo's although it was very good, the highlight hands down has got to be Voodoo Doughnuts (note the pretzel !). Although this was hilarious you have to try the bacon maple bar.

Seriously this is the best doughnut I have ever eaten! I have a few more pictures of some of the doughnuts from Voodoo, but decided in the interests good taste (not to be confused with tasting good) I would not post them on my blog. Should you visit Portland don't miss Voodoo doughnuts.
ps: I was having trouble sending pictures from my phone to the blog, I think it has to do with the slow internet at the hotel, I may wake up in the morning and find about ten pictures of the same doughnut on here.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't get over the bacon in that doughnut. It looks so gross!

Melinda said...

Yeah, it might make your stomach a bit queasy to look at it, but keep an open mind...if you can eat python this is like.....your favorite food ever!