Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rumor Has It:

>



Brent Wright's big escape is almost here! It's true, he has been in the MTC for almost three months and finally will be leaving for Cambodia. Next Tuesday instead of eagerly awaiting Brent's emails we will be eagerly waiting for his phone call from the SLC airport and again from LAX. Here is his last email from the MTC:

Hey family this week was really good it went by pretty slow. The Cambodian ambassador was really cool and his wife was super nice he only wanted to speak Kmhae to us and was annoyed that the MTC president wanted us to start speaking in English since he was in the room too and couldn't understand... but we understood most everything he said and were able to respond in Kmhae. It was super cool I think it will definitely help make a friendship in the Cambodian government and it's cool to have a picture with him, he refused to believe that we have only been studying Kmhae for two months though he kept asking how long we studied it before we came to the MTC and we kept saying we didnt but he didnt really understand and just figured we weren't understanding him so that was kinda funny but it went way well overall, then I got my travel plans and the rough sketch of them is I leave the MTC at 1:40 pm on Tues then fly from like 4 -6 to LA then from LA my flight leaves around 11 pm to Hong Kong and then I don't remember exactly when I land in Hong Kong but it's like 17 hours then from there I fly to Cambodia and I arrive the morning of the 24 so its like a two day process. I am super stoked and I get to call you in the airport!!! So make sure you answer if a strange number pops up that day! :) anyways I love you family and drive safe this weekend,
Love Elder Wright

And speaking of rumors.....I have been hearing repeated rumors that Grandpa Wright's death has been greatly exaggerated. I have heard that he has ditched the hospital bed, been seen driving, and eating out with a certain blonde....could it be true? Well since we never trust a rumor we are headed up to see for ourselves this weekend. Looking forward to our visit. Also on the agenda for the weekend is some fun time with Kyle and Kael, hurray for being grandparents!


S
peaking of being grandparents, Sarah's brother Matt came home from his mission today to some great news. We are so excited, we're thinking pink.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Awesome! Give Elder Wright my best wishes! Can't wait to hear his first impressions.

TODAY DECORATION said...

Congratulations!