Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Some Pictures for Brenny Boy


Ok, Brenny, more pics for you: here are a few from the open house in Redlands:

Grandpa made it!


We got so busy that no one took pictures once the guests started arriving, we had a great party, great evening. Did I tell you the cupcake story? Aunt Debi gave me the most gorgeous cupcakes you've ever seen! Aunt Lorene brought them over and set them out on the cupcake stand, it was late, we were all tired, we went to bed and the next morning----ANTS! They were covered in ants. I remembered Kristin R's sage advice "this can be solved with $20 and a trip to Albertsons!" I was at Albertsons at 6:00 am as soon as they opened crying to the bakery lady, (honest, crying I couldn't keep back the tears!) Can I get cupcakes? Can I get cupcakes today! Bakery lady, "Of course honey, we can get you cupcakes, how many, what color, what flavor? I'll have them ready for you by noon!" Saved the day! No one even knew (or cared) about the most beautiful cupcakes in the trash.
Ok let me see if I can find you some pictures from NYC, I think they're on dad's laptop.

No comments: