Monday, July 28, 2008

The Cabin, Two Little Boys and 3 Dozen Eggs


So last Thursday when I was driving up to Utah on my way to Spudman, Craig was driving down to do Mt. Whitney.  Since Kerri and Kendall are hard at work hanging new cabinets in their kitchen Craig said he would take the boys to the cabin with him on Wednesday, meet me in St. George on Thursday and I would bring the boys back with me.  (I know, this sounds confusing, but in our crazy life it makes perfect sense).  Kael and Kyle love to go with their Papa in his truck and with their Uncle Kevin (by the way, they now have two Uncle Kevin's--they can't tell Brian and Kevin apart, so Bri is Uncle Kevin too by default).  To make it even more confusing they have another Uncle Brian on Kendall's side of the family.
Anyway, on Thursday morning Craig gets up really early and tells Kev to keep an eye on the boys (they were still sleeping), while he goes running.  Well, sometime after Craig left, before Kev was up, Kael and Kyle managed to "paint" the cabin.  I'm not sure if I've got this story exactly right, so I will have Craig edit when he's back, but this is the way I understand it.  Kael and Kyle got in the fridge, cracked three dozen eggs, dumped in mayo, salad dressing, ketchup, mustard etc (you get it, basically the entire contents of the fridge) and then began to paint this concoction all over the walls and carpet.  Kev insists he didn't hear a thing!!!  I think he just really didn't want to know what they were doing!!  Here are a few pictures, this half full trash can was taken after Kev had almost everything cleaned up, he didn't know Craig had a camera there so there are no pictures of the walls, carpet and real mess.















Uncle Kev can't stay mad too long, gotta get some fishing done.

No comments: