Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Brian Has a Job


I am happy for Brian that he got a job, however I must say I am sad for me, I was looking forward to having him home for a few weeks before fall semester starts. I was even having the piano tuned!

Bri got a call yesterday from the MTC offering him a job at the front desk, he accepted, and then ten minutes later he got another call asking him to come in for an interview to teach Spanish. He decided to go with the front desk job, he said it would be less stress, if he were teaching he would always be worried about preparation, were his missionaries learning, would there be more that he could be doing to help them.

Congratulations on the job Brian.

2 comments:

B said...

Yeah, I was really looking forward to coming home too. But at the same time, I'm happy to have a job that's not Custodial.

Kevin said...

Yeah this is all I have heard from grandma and grandpa since you got this job. Thank you. It is a nice change from all the other things they nag me about.