Monday, July 20, 2009

A few more weekend pics

After the awards at Capitol Reef

 We were off to the cabin, the boys wanted to get a little fishing in, Brad was very lucky, I think he caught four.
Kyle not so lucky, I think he finally did get one, it was just Brad's day!

And look who met us at the cabin!  Kev came to get a first hand race report and spend the week with us in Utah.  He starts his classes for his credential and masters degree on July 29th.
Now starts my to do list of all the things I need to get done in Utah before the wedding, I have some shopping to do with Brian and need to somehow convince Craig to go and get fitted for his tux.  Hmmmm..............bribery (aka positive reinforcement) is in order here, I'm just not sure what.  I don't have a dress yet, the boys need new Sunday clothes anyway, so they will 
love to do a little shopping!  Oh I know, I can bribe the boys with a trip to the climbing gym, or a real climbing trip with Kevin, now Craig, I'm still thinking.  I also need to tie up a few loose ends for the luncheon.  I must say it is much easier being the mother of the groom, although I may not say that the week of the open house.

No comments: