Saturday, July 25, 2009

Spudman 2009

Here are a few of our Spudman pictures, since all of us that went were participating this year Wayne was our official photographer, I'll post more pics when I get them.
Rackin' our bikes on Friday night
In a wonderland of bikes.

Smiling pretty with Mom and Dad

Game face on!
We had a fun day, the boys all had awesome times, Craig survived despite saying giant goodbyes to all of us before jumping in the river.  I managed to rip my timing chip off with my wetsuit and didn't discover it till I was about 18 miles into the bike, that was a little deflating.  Kyle was fourth in the 15-18 age group, they also put Brad into the same group and he was 12th, excellent results with a tough age group.  Kevin placed 7th in his killer competitive group and Craig and me, well we finished, hooray!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Your family does strange things for "fun" :) What an accomplishment on such a hot day

Bob said...

You guys are awesome. We miss you in Redlands, but appreciate reading of your exploits here.