Monday, July 6, 2009

Queen

Of the Diet Coke castle.



Check out this cake, it's the best, personalized by Brad, look at mom flyin' down the road on her bike!
Unfortunately we have to admit that we have birthdays.  My boys all graciously congratulated me on being 29 today, I reminded them that I'm really 39, it's ok, I really have to be old enough to be their mother.  It's been a great birthday, it started with a great celebratory lunch with friends on Friday, thank you to all of you, I loved it.
We celebrated again on Sunday since Craig was leaving that afternoon.  Thank you to all my family for my gifts.  (Ker did you know I lost my favorite black sweater at the airport in Aruba?)  And today the boys made dinner, sub sandwiches, salad and chips, and check out the cake!  They surprised me with a Diet Coke tower, a movie and ice cream to go with the cake.  I love you all. Oh and one more thing, my peanut butter magically reappeared!

1 comment:

Lorene said...

Happy b-lated birthday Melinda! Did you get my voicemail? I did at least think about you on your day. It sounds like it was a good one. Tell Brad I loved the cake!