Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!
My friend Cathy A. had a post this week on FB about making pumpkin burgers.  Pumpkin Burgers you might ask, what are pumpkin burgers?  Exactly what I asked Cathy today.  Cathy happily shared with me the recipe for her family's traditional pumpkin burgers.  Brad decided we needed to try these for dinner. Are you ready for the directions?
Flatten one refrigerator biscuit (I used the Grand size ones) top with crumbled, cooked hamburger with barbque sauce, shredded cheese and another flattened refrigerator biscuit "carved" anyway you desire. Bake and there you go Halloween dinner. If that's not filling enough add a side of Halloween candy from that bowl by your front door. This is not a dish to add a side of veggies to, at least not today.


 
Halloween Mystery!
Guess who--

3 comments:

B said...

Can I guess?

Sharon said...

You Melinda?

Melinda said...

Nope not me--it's Sarah, pretty cute huh! How are you? Thanks for all you are doing.