Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Special-----

 I am a little hesitant to post this...but....
While returning to Takhmao to do splits they enjoyed some "special meat"!



 Also a highlight of getting to return to his former area, a visit with his favorite person--Benyin!
Brent says it's official,he comes home on December 14, we don't have his itinerary yet, but he needed to know which airport to fly into.  He and Kyle decided Ontario, Kyle finishes finals on Dec 14th also, the plan is to fly Kyle into Ontario before Brent so he can meet Brent at the gate.  We'll see if it will work!  I said, "No fair, mom was promised first hug!"  I've been promised first hug down the escalator.

1 comment:

Judy said...

My, my, my. Elder Wright makes Bob Cannon look like, well, a VEGAN--even in his carnivore days. Yikes.