Thursday, April 30, 2009

Congratulations to Kerri and Kyle

Kyle Jex is the smartest preschool graduate in the whole world!!  Just ask me.

Kerri Jex is the smartest wife, mom, triathlete, and now nurse in the whole world!!  Just ask me.
Kerri finished her last nursing final (with a 99!), she is done, all that remains is boards.  Kyle graduated from preschool, well done Kyle, he will be so ready for Kindergarden.

So let me just recap here:  Kerri finished her RN degree from Weber State University.
Kevin:  I'm not making an announcement of his future plans yet, but stay tuned, it's coming soon.
Brian:  Do I really need to recap, the boy is still floating, I hope they float a long, long time, enjoy this great time.
Brent:  Is off to Hawaii in about 5 weeks for college.
Kyle and Brad:  Have nothing eventful to post, oh wait--Saturday they are doing their first official Junior Cycling event, they are racing Barrio Logan in San Diego, it's a crit, both of them are better climbers so it's all for experience and they're hoping to hang on.
Kyle J.:  Wow preschool graduation, I can't believe you are off to Kindergarden soon, and Sports camp this summer.  
Kael:  Has graduated from the tricycle, way to go Kaels.

Good Job Family, I love you!!

No comments: