Monday, April 27, 2009

Goats and Souvenirs


Ok now really, who is going to spend much time buying souvenirs when you're here, it really is this gorgeous, however there were some immediate necessities, first a hat for Craig, he never tans just gets redder.We set out to buy a few groceries, there were some stores along the main road but some people we met said, you have to go to Ling's and this is how you get there, sounded simple enough.  Somehow we missed Ling's and just kept driving, we ended up at the end of the island where there were herds of goats on cliffs overlooking the ocean.  We got out to take some pictures.


Craig ripped his best pair of running shoes, the only running shoes he brought, on the rocky ground in the land of the goats.
So tourist purchase number 2, a new pair of running shoes.
I love snorkelling, while Lisa and Brent went diving Craig and I set out on a snorkelling trip.  One of my favorite stops was the wreck of the Antilla which you can see very well.  Here we are getting back on the boat after one of our stops.

They also had a fun trapeze swing that you could swing out over the water and drop from, here's Craig starting out, I missed the mid air shot.
And coming up out of the water.  After his double back flip into the water!  Craig took a video of me swinging in, I'll post it after I get the format changed so it will load.

No comments: