Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

The Easter bunny found Brent, Kyle and Brad this morning, but only caught Kyle for a picture, it came out a little dark, I was hoping you would be able to see the new hardware in his mouth. He got his braces on this week, should be a short case, less than a year so he's happy about that.
Today turned out to be the most beautiful day of the week.  We will be so happy to see spring come and stay!  Craig headed back to Utah this afternoon, don't know how we missed making plane reservations for this weekend, especially with it being Easter, so it's a little quiet around here!  We leave Friday for our trip, I am really beginning to look forward to a whole week with Craig, I'm not sure we've ever spent a whole week without the kids!!  We've had the reservations made for awhile and today I made the last one for a car, now it's just go and have fun!  I hope all of you had a beautiful Easter day.

No comments: