Sunday, April 26, 2009

WARNING!!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLE'S VACATION PICTURES, IF IT BORES YOU TO TEARS, OR SIMILAR TO LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLE'S GRANDKIDS PICTURES (of course this doesn't apply to mine) THEN YOU MAY NOT WANT TO READ OUR BLOG FOR AWHILE, TILL I HAVE NAVIGATED PAST THE HAPPENINGS OF THE LAST WEEK. (If you choose to read don't say I didn't warn you!)
I tried to blog as we went along, but the internet, the computer or blogger, I don't know which wouldn't load fast enough and blogger would time out before I could even sign in.  So after the fact things may be a bit random.  For example this picture is my "souvenir" I bought the last night we were in Aruba.  It really struck me as profound when I saw it and thought about all that had happened at home without Craig and me.  While we were gone Kev has almost come to some very exciting decisions about his future, he is checking out a few more options and should be deciding very soon.  Brian, of course proposed to Sarah (and she said yes, whew!)  As I mentioned before you can read about it here
You can also read something very fun from our Yenta here 
So completely without parental presence we have two of our children beginning to navigate the waters of adulthood all on their own.  (Have I just used the word "navigate" again?  Forgive me, remember I just came home from an island).  I'm sending my souvenir back to Utah to be hung above the front door of our condo.  It has taken me many years to learn that we don't have "control" we just love them, love them, love them and let that be our influence for good.
We feel very lucky to be having Sarah join the Wright family, I just added her cell phone number to my phone and added her as Sarah Wright (a bit premature but it sounds good huh!)
Sarah, so sorry, you'll be getting to know the "real" us, I hope you don't change your mind.  Sarah and Brian are getting married August 7 in the Mt. Timpanogos temple.  Our nephew Mike also got engaged this weekend and is getting married August 15  in the Salt Lake Temple, congratulations Mike and all the Jeppson's.  See, Craig and I should go away more often, it's all good when we're gone!

No comments: