Monday, August 10, 2009

Betcha Thought



I'd have some wedding pictures on here by now!  They are all on Craig's computer and Brent's computer so I'll have to do it this weekend.  Brent did put a few pictures on his Facebook account so here are a few pictures.  Hmm...just uploaded them, apparently Brent changed the file format, this isn't good.  I'll wait for the rest of the pictures and post them this weekend.  Sarah and Brian's wedding was perfect.  Seriously, everything went so smoothly and it was beautiful.  Bonnie and Dave it showed your hard work and attention to detail.  Thank you to all the family for being there, for your love and support it means a lot to us.  (At least to Craig and me, do we think Brian noticed?  His eyes were only on his bride!)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

His eyes were glued to her, as it should be!

Janet said...

I'm sorry I missed it, but I hear Brian was the happiest groom ever and had a huge smile to show it. Congrats! What a cute couple!

Judy said...

There were such a beautiful couple. What a great day!