Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Blogging from (Craig's new) iPad would seem simple, convenient, fun and of course would have that cool, cool factor. Well you see it seems you can't really blog easily from blogger without an app. So here goes my first try with blogpress, let's see if we can get a picture or two in here.



Brent's Santa present--How did Santa know?





Yahoo we had Brian and Sarah here with us, we are happy to share them with the Kenison and Cannon families. Although when it comes to meals what do you vote bland tamales at the Wright's or raccoon, beaver and python at the Cannon's? No I'm not kidding, check Bob C's blog.



Ok this has a story and video to go along with it. I'll see if it works.


Brad's longboard is looking like another trip to the ER soon. Santa!

REVIEW OF BLOGPRESS: Now I am typing from the regular computer. Blogpress was fairly simple for a non-IT savvy first time user. Things I couldn't figure out without an investment of too much time were posting a video, I think I may have to take it our of iphoto first, don't know, maybe not. I could go to a screen to center pictures although I didn't, but not find a screen to center text. I'm not saying it's not there, just that I didn't find it on my first post. I like things that are intuitively easy. I also wanted to post a link to Bob C's blog and wasn't sure how to do that, so if you are interested here is the ultimate brave foody's blog link. I also could not delete the spaces between text and pictures. Someday I think I may take a class on real blogging.

No comments: