Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I am sad to report the tree is still in the bucket in the garage!
But we are making great progress!
The house has been a little overwhelming, thank you to Brent for all of his continued hard work. The floor they put down in Brad's room looks amazing and is done except for the base shoe. The kitchen paint is coming along and we had a little miracle...in the midst of all of our mess my friend Lisa sent me a message, "I am bringing you dinner." No..no...no! Lisa did not even know what was going on at our house and while I was at Home Depot buying more paint, base shoe, a light cover (ha, broke this one too!) nails, and who knows what else, dinner showed up at our house. Thank you so much for the yummy spinach lentil soup, rolls, salad and cookies we are so appreciative. Our goal is to be done by Thursday, Craig and I are leaving on Friday for a little quick trip to Provo to visit Grandpa.

No comments: