Saturday, April 26, 2008

Brian Has Six Weeks Left


well dad, I still have six weeks left, so the cute girl will have to wait a bit longer. Today was a very busy day. My companion said goodbye to all his areas in the city today, so that took a long time. President had a priesthood leadership meeting with elder Falabella and Elder Christiansen of the Seventy today and they didn't have a pianist, so I was there at the end to play the piano and meet some general authorities. Really nice people. SO yeah, sounds like things are well for Elms for summer. We'll see what happens when i get back as for fall... Tell Shane that the house for fall sounds like a good idea, but we'll work it out when i get back... So it sounds like Im going to stay in the office this next change. Most of the zone leaders are training this next change and my new companion is Elder Branch from Idaho if things don't change... No one in the mission knows that yet, but I figure you guys won't tell anyone... haha... It's kinda weird seeing Elder Chinn go home seeing as he came to Honduras with me, but I have another 6 weeks to work hard and get a lot done. Oh, tell Debbie that I got her package with the calander... grandma and grandpa keep asking me if I got it... So I gotta speak on High council sunday huh? That's good news. It means everyone comes to sacrament meeting prepared with a pillow to fall asleep for the talks. I think it's cool Ill be home for Fathers day. It'll be nice to see the family again, but its crazy how fast its all coming up. I hope all is going well back in Redlands. I love you family! Dad, i got your letter. Thanks! Have a great week family! Cuidense mucho!
Elder Brian Wright

No comments: