Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bri-


This is a great training plan (there is a whole selection of plans at this link, I used novice) if you only plan to finish.  I used it last year; so if I can do it so can anyone, now if you want something more intense dad likes Furman First plan.  The biggest obstacle is the mental, you've done it once already so you know you can do it again.  I will make sure there is appropriate encouragement at Mile 18!  It will be fun to post the 1999 picture next to the 2009 picture.  Do It!  Oh and I almost forgot to mention there is also the Big Brother training plan which consists of just running the SLC Marathon, Provo Marathon and then just show up and run St. George.

2 comments:

Ker said...

wow... how many would that make for St. George? Dad, mom, kevin, kerri , brian... who else? Hmmm.. mom this may be the ONLY way you will ever get that family picture you have been wanting. (except that we all will be sweaty with orange medals around our necks)

Melinda said...

Sweaty with orange medals works for me!! Brent will probably be in Hawaii though.