Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh Darn It!

Tour de PS 2008
Usually I like rain, in fact I love rain.  It's a great excuse to have a big bowl of chili or soup with homemade rolls for dinner, to snuggle in blankets with a video and slow down a little.  Today though, I had plans.  I need a long ride with Handsome Husband.  Let me emphasize that word need again.  Next week is Tour de Palm Springs and there is no way we're not going HammerMan is determined and out to see what he can do.  I'm hoping that we can turn him loose with his friend Speedy and Speedy's dad President Speedier 'cause there's no way I can keep up with him and Handsome Husband claims he can't either.  HammerMan will probably finish way before we do however it's all good, the longer he's waiting at the finish line the more pizza he can eat.  The rain problem today is a big problem it was one of my key training rides (when you only have four training rides every ride is key) I'm not too worried about the legs but the sit bones sure need to be sitting on a bike.  Well I guess it's the treadmill at the gym after I get Brad off to school.  Oh yeah and Brad is supposed to have ski club tonight, it's already been cancelled once because of snow and he's pretty sure they'll cancel today too, go figure cancelling ski club because it snowed!

No comments: