Sunday, November 9, 2008

Courage Cookies


This afternoon I made Courage Cookies for Kyle for playing a solo this morning, he chose oatmeal raisin. While I was making Kyle's cookies Brian called and I was reminded that Brian has been very courageous this week, I think he needs Courage Cookies too. Bri also called to give dad the heads up that Sam C. has been having some teeth problems and is coming to see Dad on Monday. Guess who is bringing Sam to dad's office, his uncle. His uncle just happens to be Sarah's dad, so dad will be meeting Sarah's dad, I think maybe dad needs Courage Cookies too. And while I'm handing out Courage Cookie awards Kev did his first tri this weekend and Kerri needs Courage Cookies too for working with a not-so-nice nurse in the ER Friday. Brent just sent off his essays, his app is finally done, do you know how much courage it took to hit that send button!! That just leaves Brad, Brad always needs cookies, does he really need a reason?

5 comments:

Ker said...

Kyle went to sunbeams with NO crying, he just walked right in and sat down with his class! I think that deserves cookies. He also has to give the prayer in primary next week.

B said...

So, do get any real cookies out of this? Haha..

Kevin said...

You do not need any more cookies Bri. Sarah should be sweet enough for you.

Melinda said...

I will send Papa to get a big huge courage cookie for Kyle at the mall, or maybe if you guys are really nice Papa will get you all a huge box of courage cookies at Costco. I'll talk to dad. I will make lots of courage cookies for Thanksgiving.

Melinda said...

So Dad, Bri, Kyle and Kael made the cookie run last night, I think everyone got theirs except Kev, better call dad.