Sunday, November 2, 2008

Two Busy Weekends

We just got back from Arizona yesterday, Handsome Husband had a conference in Scottsdale.  When we got home I got a new toy.
I ruined my camera at the St. George Marathon and have really missed it.  I hope this one is easy to use, I tried to pick the one that looked simple.  I was wishing I had my camera last weekend when I went to Utah for a quick trip to see the three big ones, it is nice that they still sometimes need some mothering. I enjoyed spending time with them and with Kyle and Kael.  On Saturday I spent most of the day not too much helping but lending some moral support to Kev who is in the process of applications to the future.  Bri is busy with school, work and learning that you're not supposed to try to understand girls.  Kerri is as busy as a mom, full time nursing student can be.
While I was in Utah, Craig was here taking care of the little three.  Brent was quite happy I wasn't going to be home on Saturday, it was homecoming and he knew his dad wouldn't make him bring his date back over for pictures.  So....he promised he would get me a picture, but no luck so far.  This will have to do:
Brent on his way to Homecoming.

Brent also missed Mt. Sac that day to take the ACT's.  He just found out he got into his back up school, but hasn't quite finished his app to #1 choice.  I may withhold food until he does, that should work.  Mt. Sac was a horribly hot day, they ended up shortening the races because of the heat, and then had to cancel altogether.  There were kids collapsing on the course and at the finish line.  Kyle's race was before they cancelled or shortened though and he did fantastic.

Kyle medalled individually and as a team.

Click here to see the cutest little vampire and skeleton you have ever seen!!!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

kyle is looking more and more grown up every day!

Ker said...

anytime you feel like you need more mothering, my boys and I are always in need.

Lorene said...

Hey guys, this is Aunt Lorene. I am just figuring out this blogging stuff. I know I am kind of behind the times. It was fun to see what is going on with the Wrights.