Saturday, November 29, 2008

Spidey Boys

Yesterday I spent the day working on the downstairs family room, I have it partially furnished but the boys weren't going to let me anywhere near shopping today.  So it was a lazy day, we slept in, had huge decadent waffles for breakfast, went out to lunch and of course to The Quarry, can't come to Utah without going to the The Quarry, Little Spideys may even go back tonight after Big Spidey gets off work and climb some more.  (Ok, well I did sneak a little shopping in, I took Bri shopping for some desperately needed new clothes).

Kevin the Great  (it really says that on Craig's cell phone when Kev calls, wonder how that got put on there?
Kevin the Great fell after doing the Century Route, he made it to 89, I'm not really sure how to orient this picture.
Brent

Kyle
Brad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.