Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Earn Your Turkey

Anyone interested in a Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot?
Orem rec has a 4 mile run/2mile walk "Earn Your Turkey" race on Thanksgiving morning. It might be fun to do, then we can head back to the condo and enjoy all the great food with maybe a little less guilt! Any special requests for food let me know, Ker I know you might not be there but request away anyway. Kev? Bri--do you know if you're working? I'm expecting either Brent or Kyle to win and earn that turkey for us. We will also be doing some "punch taste testing" during the weekend. I told Aunt Kathy that we would do the punch for Brittany's reception so we need to find a great punch recipe, anything that doesn't have globs of sherbet floating in it!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

sounds fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
B said...

As of right now, I shouldn't be working on Thanksgiving unless I were to pick up an extra shift to cover for someone...