Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008


Thursday morning, getting ready to "Earn our Turkeys"

Right before the race-Brent is taking the picture so he's not in it
Kev, Dad, Brad, Kyle and Mom

Kev, Dad, Brent, Brad, Kyle

See that very fast, running machine in the purple jacket, that's my NT (not today), can I do it?


YES!!! With a little help from Dad, I have earned my turkey (well maybe not a prize turkey, but we've banked a few calories)

As I'm struggling to finish my last few yards the boys (long since finished) are cheering us on. Or maybe Kev is just showing Brent he is still the big brother.
Ok, now this was the best part of the finish line, Brian and Sarah were there!!!

After the race we headed back to the condo to get cleaned up and go to dinner. We had a change of venue for dinner, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Wright's. Everyone was there except Debi and Steve and Kerri and Kendall.

Dad and I are getting a ham ready to take, dad's stirring the glaze.

My Martha Stewart moment!!!

So anyone can put a ham in the oven, but this is true talent, check out the gorgeous apple pie Brian and Sarah made. It was gone in a flash.  For more details on apple pie making click here
Breanna and Jason had big news. March 21 in the Salt Lake Temple

Turkey Donuts!!! Brad and Craig
Mom and Dad
Grandma and Grandpa Wright

Food, Fun and Family

No comments: