Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Morning


The classic stair picture
Santa brought an iPod touch, but it was eclipsed by:

Outside the front door, big brother Kevin had left a BB gun
Now you might wonder why I have been slow to replace our old trampoline. A crazy 14 year old who doesn't use a trampoline in a typical manner. If you wonder what I mean by that, I'm sure there will be a future post with pictures as explanation.  Santa didn't hear mom saying "no trampoline".
And then there is Brent, check out that smile on his face.  It is said that parents need to choose their battles wisely:
I guess Brent thinks it was well fought by the look on his face!

Oops Bri, Santa really meant to get blue, we'll take care of that for you.
So guns turned out to be quite the big deal of the day

Love these boys

Dad got a cool Native American flute

Opening my present from Bri

Dad gave me the marathon finish picture and Kev the soccer picture, I have some frames to complete the arrangement.  Kev also gave me a black and white picture of an orange from the grove where they built the temple, I want to pair it with a black and white of the temple

This was leftover from last years white elephant party, it is the ugliest, most obnoxious (it makes noise) Halloween decoration.  It was in a box we were wrapping one of Brent's presents in.  He wants to know what he should do with this thing.  I told him save it for next year and give it to his favorite brother of the year.

No comments: