Thursday, December 4, 2008

Please...I don't wanna go :(

Yes, it's that time of year again. the first weekend of December and you will always know where I am, Palm Springs. Don't let the pretty resort post card fool you. This is torture, I will be here for all day Friday and Saturday to get my CEU's. At least this year I don't see beam forming mics on the program, but there is Asymmetrical Directionality (which actually sounds kind interesting) but I'm sure it is the perfect topic for thousands of power point slides of polar plots, and toss in some scatter plots and bar graphs of what KEMAR did and there you go we have a three hour lecture on five minutes of material. JB tried to convince me to go to House in October, but I said, no, no, why go in October when I can put this off till December! At least I have KR to go with, maybe we can get internet and do Christmas shopping while listening to Dead Regions of the Cochlear Compression. (EDIT: When I read that title I thought I really do need some CE, it makes no sense, but aha it was a typo, it should have been two topics, 1) Dead Regions of the Cochlea 2) Compression. Every year I suggest to KR that we pay someone to sit there and get our cards punched while we ride, it should be a perfect day to ride and get a little therapy in, but KR always reminds me that she accomplishes so much there. Last year all of MR's wedding announcements got addressed during the conference. Then there was the year of the embroidery project. This year I think we can get all of our yearly planning for YW done. So boys, while you are having great fun at SkiDazzle think of mom sitting in a large boring conference room trying to stay awake as another meaningless, totally useless power point slide flashes on the screen.

No comments: