Friday, December 26, 2008

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful

Monday, December 22, 2008
 
We made it to Utah on Sunday, Donner Pass was not fun, but fortunately we are all safe.  After the pass the weather really wasn't too bad, we were ahead of the storm that came in on Monday.  
Monday we all did odds and ends, my day looked like this:

That is a lot of accounting to catch up on before the year end tax planning meeting with our accountant, which Craig hates to go to.  This year I so graciously volunteered to go without him
and just share the bad news  later.  I found  it works much better this way.  It's a good thing the roads were bad and we couldn't really go out because that was an almost all day job.  Next year I promise to keep up!

And here is Brent keeping busy making Ariel's Christmas present!!!
Who says my boys don't have a feminine side, while Brent was busy making a blanket, Bri was in the kitchen making sugar cookie dough for family night.
And speaking of family night, Yep we got our tree up, three days before Christmas this year, we are improving.

2 comments:

B said...

A feminine side? hmmm, I'm not so sure how I feel about that... and we didn't end up using the dough either...

Melinda said...

Well domestic side, well trained? Hmm...what should I call it? Sorry about not getting to the dough, I think we were more concerned about getting you and Sarah back to Provo safely.