Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Garage

A week or two ago I drove up in the little car, opened the little garage door and couldn't drive in, there sat where I park the little car a little pool table.  I went in the house and hollered, "boys, why is there a pool table in our garage?"
Brent:  "Hi mom, isn't it great?!"
Me:  "Great?, Brent do you recall that we already have a nice, massive sized pool table upstairs?"
Brent:  "Yeah mom, but it was free."
Me:  "What do you mean free?"
Brent:  "One of my friends was giving it away."
Me:  "Well where do you think we're going to put it."
Brent:  "At the condo"
Me:  "No, no, no that condo is already manly enough besides there will be no room when I furnish the downstairs family room."
So anyway, there the pool table sat in our garage, I told him to put it on Craigslist and buy me a new purse since the little car was sitting out instead of the garage when my purse was stolen.
Last night, the pool table had been moved, now it was in the driveway.
Me:  "Brent, why is the pool table in the driveway?"
Brent:  "One of my friends wants it he's coming to pick it up tonight."
Me: "Yahoo!!!"
So this morning I get up and go to the gym and notice there is no pool table in the driveway, I'm a happy mom.  I get home from the gym, open the garage door and there sits the pool table, still there, and in addition to the pool table, where I should be parking the little car sits:

And if anyone has any questions about that please ask Brent or Kev, cause I'm not saying a word, except I would like to park the little car in the garage.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I have no! part in that.