Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bounty!!


Brad has not been able to find his new iPod touch since Saturday.  He has been very distressed over this and we have looked everywhere and everywhere again.  Last night he took all the sofa cushions off (again, this was about the 3rd or 4th time) and discovered that there is a deep, narrow pocket that runs around the entire sofa.  I was aware this pocket is there, I have occasionally pulled socks out of it, but I have never plunged my hand down into this abyss, it is probably 6-8 inches deep.  First he found his iPod video, that has been missing so long that I forgot he ever owned one, next came Kyle's old blue phone which Brad lost when it was relatively new, almost a year ago, then there was a key and a remote, being a Ford key I knew it was either the truck or Focus, I emailed Bri a picture of it and sure enough it is a Focus key.  This is great news because obviously we didn't have a spare and Bri has already been locked out a few times.  There were also assorted socks, including a favorite cycling sock and about a million pencils.  Who knew it was all down there.  And then.........last of all ta da, can you believe the iPod touch was really down there too!!!  We are all iPod happy now, Brad generously (Brad really is a generous, loving, nice kid) gave Brent his iPod video, which means I permanently snagged Brent's iPod clip since I never replaced mine and have been using it anyway.  Bri is happy that he will have a spare key and Kyle will have a back-up phone since Kyle seems to have Brad's iPod type problems only with phones.

6 comments:

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin said...

wow I haven't seen the car remote in years!!

Kevin said...

ps are those my heasd phones that I have been missing, I have some just like that and some that are black and they are both gone...

Becky said...

hey do you still need that sprint phone? I know Gpa needs one that has bluetooth capabilities. I'm sure he'll buy it from you!

Melinda said...

Hi Beck, How was the trip? What a great adventure. Yep this phone has bluetooth, we're doing some more phone switcharooing in Feb so he can have this one. I'll call him. Aren't they supposed to be here any day?

Lorene said...

Wow! Quite the finds. Christmas in January! Next time I loose my phone or keys (I seem to have a problem with both) I will check the couch first..we once had Jared's pet rat inside our couch. I need your mission guesses (see my blog).