Monday, January 5, 2009

Spudman registration opened today


Spudman registration opened today, this year it's a lottery. I'm already in, because of last years race, but dad and Kyle are in the lottery. Anyone else in? Yep, dad said he's really going to do it. Swim and all. Kev's birthday wish was for all of us to do the St. George Marathon this year--I'll just put out a maybe on Kyle and Brad, if Kyle is doing Cross Country Ghengis probably won't let him, and I'm not so sure about Brad's age and the training schedule, but everyone else....I already have one hotel room, I'll try to get another if you are all serious.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Wayne and Janet's hotel is available. Maybe that is the one you said you already have booked :)

Melinda said...

Janet thanks!!! We appreciate you guys so much. We'll be there for Spudman. Kev may be doing Vikingman, it depends on his job. I have one room in St G for the marathon, Wayne seemed semi serious about it let me know.

Sharon said...

I don't have an email address to wish Craig a Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday Bro.

Ker said...

I am serious about st. George. Can I still get into the lottery for spudman?