Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's a New Year!!!

Hey everyone, thanks for a great New Year's celebration. I can't think of a better place to bring in the New Year.
It's New Year's Eve, why do we have to go to bed?  (Do you really think they did?)
It's New Years Day, there's something very important we have to do today.

Hey everyone, I'm ready, come on, lets go.

It's time to get out the Mini Z, here's Uncle Brad and Uncle Kyle getting it ready.

With a few lessons from Uncle Kyle and Mom running alongside

Kyle J. was off, and never stopped.




"My thumb's getting tired!"
Racing mom through the meadow.
Grandma and Kael
Kyle J., Brad and Big Kyle

Friday we decided to go to Big John's, we weren't sure how Kyle would take not being able to ride by himself, but he didn't seem to mind.
This was Sarah's first time snowmobiling, she did great.
Sarah and Bri

Well,  does this look like Craig and Melinda?  When I'm home I'll look and see if I have a pic of Craig and I in our so cool snowsuits.  Kev somehow got there without his snowpants, and he and Kerri found some of our old snowsuits in the basement.  Kev actually wore Craig's the whole time.  I know he felt very cool in this fine retro shell.  Kerri couldn't do it, she couldn't leave my old neon suit on except for the picture.  (Was it really, that bad....ok don't answer that.)
Lining up before we head out to Big John's, we checked out the ditches, everything looked fine, except for that berm, oops rolled the green Summit, I'll order a new windshield for it tomorrow.
Happy Birthday, Snow Angel!!!
Kerri and the boys at Big John's

Mom and Ker
Papa with Kael and Kyle
Kerri and Kael are making Snow Angel a birthday cake
All wishes come true today!!!

Can't have birthday cake without a "few" sprinkles

Hey Kael, I'm pretty sure it starts just like the Mini Z, lets wait till Papa's not looking
Brad on the rope swing
Saturday's big project was "the jump", building a jump is way more work than it looks like, especially with the powder


Do you remember me saying that Kyle got a trampoline for Christmas, now you can see what he wants to practice.  The first video is Kyle's 360 and the second is Kevin's backflip.

Packing up and heading out, the end of a great trip!

2 comments:

Janet said...

So many big smiles in this post. I love it. It brings back good memories of being at the cabin with you guys before Wayne and I were married and after.

Melinda said...

It's time for another cabin trip together! I know we'll go during spring break for sure (last two weeks of March). Hey maybe we should go after Breanna's wedding, look at your schedule.